Thursday, October 23, 2008

If You're Not Part of the Solution....

You're just sucking up valuable oxygen the rest of us could put to good use.

* * * * *

In my quest to reach the end of the Internet, I have seen many things, some contributing to the vast amount of useless knowledge cluttering my brain, causing traffic jams on the broken-down highways of my dysfunctional nervous system, and some purely for amusement. More often than not, however, I find all manner of other things that are just disturbing on any number of levels. Unfortunately, 98% of that latter group lately has to do with this damned election. I have found FOUR gray hairs on my head; and that's just what I can see without one of those 3-part mirrors and with only one eye. In light of this horrendous finding, I considered wrapping up my "election coverage" and finding other pursuits that float my boat. About 0.2987 seconds later, with a snort and a scratch of the head, I came to my senses and realized that would be impossible. I love having opinions and I love VOICING those opinions. Deeper than that, though, I love poking people into thinking: All four of you who come here to read this drivel. What snapped me back to my senses was the flickering image across my mind's eye of us (WTP - as in, We The People) stampeding like a herd of blondes over the edge of a cliff, a Coyote-type sign pointing the way for the masses: VOTE HERE.

Final Destination: @&*#! (the series of characters formerly associated with expletives in the funny pages, now the series of characters representing the country formerly known as the United States of America)
Departure Time: November 4, 2008
Arrival Time: January 20, 2009

Thank you for flying Uh-Uh-Uh-Bama bin Biden Airlines. We hope you enjoyed your flight even half as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride.

* * * * *

Barry can't seem to pick a slogan and stick with it. Every time I look, there's a new one plastered up on the front of his podium. I guess he needs to change just for the sake of change, prove his campaign promises are more than "just words." Good citizen that I am, I figured I'd help the guy out with a few more for That One Campaign Express to roll out over the remaining few days until his Coronation. You know, for the sake of "change."
Barack Obama - Obamessiah - is stronger than dirt.... Obama gets you so clean, your mother won't know you.

Meet The One, The Chosen One: He's more than a politician, he's almost ALIVE; and he's only 19 dollars and 95.

Diamonds may be Forever, but Barry is a moonbat's best friend.

Just do it - or we will do it for you.

Civil Liberties: The breakfast of champions.... Tastes great, less filling.

Left-wing liberal Democrats: We bring good things to life... then we kill them.

See the USA... in your Chevrolet... but do it quickly, before the repo guy gets here.
Yeah, I'm an asshole. But at least I'm honest.

* * * * *

Once again, I allowed myself to be led astray. I had a point here. So anyhow, I'm slogging through the Internet, desperately trying to get to the end (kind of like that book you can't put down until your eyes feel like they're wrapped in sandpaper and it's time to get up for work even though you haven't been to sleep yet) and I come across shit like this. SHIT is exactly what it is, too. People like this are the reason men like George Washington roll over in their graves. [I decided I want to be buried face-down, without any pants; that way my eternal slumber is not totally ruined when some politician - or ACORN drone - decides to dig me up and tells me to roll over: I'm already in position for my ass-reaming.] {Of course, I've sprinkled my own commentary throughout this little gem of a biography - and I "redacted" names.}
XXXXX
Joined: April 11, 2008
Last Sign In: 1 hour ago
Videos Watched: 10,389 {that's like 50+ videos a day - GET A FUCKING JOB}
Subscribers: 66
Channel Views: 34,046
I just wanna say that I will hardly use the internet from tonight on until Nov 3rd. XXXXX is in XXXXX with me and my twin sister XXXXX. Tomorrow (23rd) we (XXXXX, XXXXX, and myself) travel across the country to FL, NC, VA.

Only these 3 states, we left OH, NV and IN out. We volunteer for Obama, knocking on doors, help people to register and help them to vote early. We plan Oct 23rd - Oct 28th in FL, Oct 28 - Oct 30 in NC and Oct 30 - Nov 3 in VA. Nov 3rd we fly back from VA to XXXXX. Why Virginia and FL the longest time ?

This is the key to the election. If Obama wins one of these states it's over for McCain {uh, did you forget about THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE?} and since EST is 3 hours ahead of PST we can celebrate early on Nov 4th. I may use internet when we stay in the hotels, but don't count on it, maybe rarely.

Sarah Palin jokes:

Q: What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her ass ?

A: Only half of the things that come out of her ass is shit.

Q: Sarah Palin is walking down the street with a pig under her arm. She passes a person who asks "Where did you get that?"

A: The pig says, "I won her in a raffle!"

Q: What do Sarah Palin and a beer bottle have in common?

A: They're both empty from the neck up.

McCain says economy is doing fine, easy for him to say with having more houses than he can count and $ 40 million in private assets while the average American struggles. {Maybe if you got a job instead of sitting on your ass watching videos all day, you wouldn't be "struggling"}

My prediction is that McCain wins the popular vote, Obama wins electoral college. Republicans will be upset and want to leave the country, I would propose them to go to Alaska ( AK ), but they wonder and say: " But XXXXX, AK is still America, we want to leave America, we don't want to be ruled by Democratic Congress and President ".

I say: " I know Alaska is in the US you rednecks, but when all Republicans move to Alaska we Democrats can sell it back to Russia. With the money received we buy health care and you have left the country as you wished, hehe " {Remember these statements}

I'm a moonbat, a liberal, left wing and I'm damn proud of it, because liberalism is not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry, favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded. {So telling sick Palin jokes and telling Republican rednecks to move to Alaska so you can sell it to Russia is.... FREE FROM BIGOTRY??? TOLERANT??? BROAD-MINDED??? Here's a joke for you: How do you know a liberal, far-left-wing Democrat is lying? THEIR LIPS ARE MOVING.}

opposite: conservative

I like to see guns controlled. The 2nd Amendment does NOT allow us to have firearms. The 2nd amendment says you can only bear arms when you are member of a well regulated militia ! The well regulated militia is the National Guard for each state. The " people " refers to the " well regulated militia " Only pink pistols can keep their firearms to protect themselves against hate crimes from conservatives. {Gee, I guess your copy of the Constitution must be different than the one I read and hold dear AND THE ONE THE SUPREME COURT READ AND UPHELD. But I guess you "moonbats" know Constitutional law and interpretation "gooder" than the SCOTUS???}

I strongly believe in civil rights, this includes same rights for gay couples. We're all equal under the law, and that's why I dislike most conservatives who happen to be intolerant narrow minded bigots who do nothing more than whining about liberals and eating hamburgers, deep fried snickers and strawberries with chocolate. {Here we go with that tolerance again}

I support the Democrats and vote for Barack Obama because I agree with him on most issues like universal health care, ending war in Iraq, alternative energy, the economy, moderate towards same sex couples, restrict the use of death penalty, drug policy, education, energy and oil, foreign policy, gun control, etcetera.

I believe in a balance of power between USA, China and Russia. Balance of power means ever lasting peace through Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD ) ! {Ending war in Iraq but holding a nuke up and waving it in China's and Russia's faces?}

I support our troops and my brother used to be F 16 fighter pilot with the USAF, but gladly not anymore ! NATO spends 85% of world's military, useless ! We ( USA ) spend 550 billion per year, we can safely cut it down to 100 billion and still be the # 1 spender but saving 450 billion same time.

I don't believe there's a god and believe in the separation of church and state. I believe in evolution. Think of a caterpillar into a butterfly, this is evolution in a short period of time. Or Giraffes, they used to be like horses. When they needed to feed from the trees, their neck started growing. And look at them today. That's a long term evolution. Species evolve to fit in every era's needs or conditions. It's right in front of us and some people just turn a dead ear into the obvious sadly enough. {When is YOUR species going to evolve beyond fly speck for brains?}

I also want religion out of public schools and certainly out of politics or we'll end up like Iran. What private schools do is up to them. {Every right you have as a citizen of this country, you were guaranteed by a group of men, the Founding Fathers of this nation, who believed certain rights to be inalienable, bestowed upon us by GOD. If you believe He does not exist, then you cannot believe He has endowed you with those rights; therefore, you have declared that your own civil rights are NULL AND VOID under the Constitution of the United States. Furthermore, your suppression of the rights of people to seek out religion is proof positive of your complete lack of "tolerance" for others and you are nothing more than a narrow-minded bigot.}

I applaud my hero Nancy Pelosi for blocking oil drilling. We don't need oil, only the oil companies want to make us believe we need oil. Oil companies not only rule this country, but also ruin it. Ever heard of electric cars ? Leave the animals in Alaska alone ! No oil drilling anywhere, and we'll start alternative resources, and jail those oil company capitalists who have taken our country hostage for decades ! {Last time I checked, "capitalism" was not a crime, and certainly not punishable by imprisonment. And they are not "forcing" us to buy their products, so in fact are not "holding us hostage," as evidenced by the recent swings in the market: Demand is DOWN, supply is UP, so production is being REDUCED.}

I want us to use solar, wind, water energy. Increase bio fuels, more windmills, more water power stations near water falls, and solar panels to store energy in our deserts. Wind, water, and solar will last forever. I want to get rid of oil, coal, fossil fuels, and nuclear fuel. I want CLEAN energy ! I do support natural gas. {You are not only a bigot but a fucking moron. Natural gas is A FOSSIL FUEL made up mostly of methane, A GREENHOUSE GAS that has a GREATER impact on global warming than all the carbon you're bitching about. For being a professional student, you're not very bright. Do you ride the short bus to school?}

Bush sucks so hard he can suck a basketball through a garden hose !

Change is in the air, I can smell it !

Hometown: XXXXX
Country: United States
Occupation: student
Interests and Hobbies: I like shopping, tennis, rock climbing, soccer, surfing, fishing, camping, rafting, animals, gossiping, pizza, and CHOCOLATE !
Movies and Shows: Ellen DeGeneres show, Oprah, Daily Show...and many shows and movies to many to name.
Music: Bush legacy and soon McCain's legacy if he steals the election: Iraq war, Afghanistan war, allowing 9/11 to happen, legalizing torture, recession, high school drop out, bad health care, bad education, global warming, deforestation, high gas prices, raping the 4th amendment, raping the 10th amendment, arresting cancer patients, raping our image around the world, increase national debt, weak dollar, hurricane Katrina, 50 million below poverty line, racism after Katrina not helping African Americans and hundreds of other bad things created by Bush and conservatives. Obama will end the war in Iraq, lower gas prices, promote electric cars, stop global warming, restore our economy, improve education, help the 50 million poor, provide cheap health care, improve education, cut on the military by tens of billions, etcetera. {Again, you must not be a very good student, of you would see most of these issues were relevant during CLINTON'S administration or a direct result of policies CLINTON signed into effect. Grow a brain, learn some reality, and quit regurgitating the same stupid shit that's been choked down and spit up so many times by the liberal talking heads}
Books: I read Daily Kos, Huffington Post, Democratic Underground, MoveOn, Talking Points Memo, Crooks and Liars, Think Progress, Atrios, Greenwald, MyDD and Firedoglake, SF Chronicle. {The question was BOOKS, not Internet rags.}
Walking, talking piles of feces like this are the root of the problem. They're too stupid to think for themselves, too busy gobbling down psycho-candy that has melted their brains, and love to preach about their virtues when they have none at all.

BITCH, YOU MAKE ME SICK. You are dirtier than the scummy shit floating on top of a watering hole shit in by a herd of cows, brewing on a scorching summer day after a month-long drought. You're just the kind of "person" that in some ways makes me hope Obama DOES win - so I can laugh at you when you get a taste of what you asked for.

Better watch out, your tolerance is starting to show.

1 comments:

Angi October 23, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Wow...the youth of America, eh?

Brainwashed. Indoctrinated. Talking points and nothing more. Stupid talking points, at that.

Logical arguments? Yeah right.

Love your "Obama slogans", by the way.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP