I Think I See The Light
I had to kind of rub my eyes - especially my fucked up one - to make sure I saw this right. Even then, I still couldn't believe what I was seeing and had to rub some more, hoping I could un-see what I thought I saw. Unfortunately, it was still there and still said what I thought it did, when I looked again:
The only problem now is the old slave masters are starting to get a glimpse of the coming role reversal and they don't like it [. . .] that far back, there was no Canada and people here owned slaves too so we know the family background.I was shocked. Is this the underlying purpose of the Obama Presidency, to "reverse the roles" and give blacks ascendancy over whites as retribution for slavery? Have I really been that naive, thinking perhaps we had reached a point in our society where a man, specifically a BLACK man, could be elected to the office of POTUS based on the content of his character and not just the color of his skin - supported by blacks and whites alike, browns and reds and people of every hue? Is this the reason for the relentless drive from all quarters to push a black candidate to the helm of this nation, just to turn history around on itself and get revenge?
Could this be why the "race card" has been pulled out every step of the way, creating a tone of racism where none exists? Is there something deeper than we ever could have realized beneath Whoopi's "slip of the tongue" about "becoming a slave again"?
Is it irrelevant, the fact that slaves were freed, oh, about 150 years ago (give or take) and the average life span is, oh, about 70 to 80 years (give or take), so it is impossible to create a "role reversal," since there are no living slaves or slave masters to force into changing position?
What about white people NOT descendant from former slave owners? Like the girl this comment was directed at, a Canadian informed that Canada did not even exist "that far back" (I guess that chunk of land magically appeared one day on the map, having not "existed" at that time despite British and French settlements there for a really long fucking time, just because it was not yet a sovereign nation???) and she is, therefore, a slave owner by default? Or my own ancestors, emigrating from Germany first to Canada, long before becoming US citizens and nowhere near the fucking continent until long after slavery was abolished (as in, my great-grandfather, a mere THREE generations ago)? Does that make me a slave owner by default then, too, just because I have white skin? If there's a "role reversal," do my black cousins (on both sides of the family) have to disassociate a familial tie and become our masters?
If that's the case, Mr. Obama is sitting in a highly precarious position: Half white, and his black half African but not of slave descent, he is no longer eligible to be a slave master. Does that mean his wife will be master over White Barack after "roles are reversed"?
What the fuck is going on here, people?
In my distress, I turn to the internet, only to find this:
And people are clapping to this? So we need not only to be subjected to slavery, we need to be exterminated?


2 comments:
What the...
Well, I hold to my original position re: one aspect of B. Hussein.
You can't sit in a church like Rev. Wright's for 20 years and not agree with his teachings. Most people in their right mind would have hightailed it out of there halfway through their first service in those pews.
When referencing electing a "black man," it was purely hypothetical, not directed toward or about Obama in particular. There are a number of black individuals I could very easily picture in the Oval Office, at one point standing fully behind Gen. Colin Powell. BUT... (there is always a but) Much like I would love to see a lady there but could not bear the thought of Hillary in the White House, I cannot bear the thought of THAT ONE sitting there, either.
Yes, his Trinity history is indeed disturbing; but what (IMO) is far more disturbing than the visceral reaction you or I feel on hearing hatred spewed from the pulpit is that B.O. lied - REPEATEDLY - he never heard any such statements, that's not the Reverend Wright he knew, blah blah blah.... then days later admitted he did, in fact, hear these things, as he tossed a man he claimed to be his mentor on the trash heap with everyone else he used and used up and no longer needed.
If Barry chooses to participate in this type of religious community, that is his Constitutional right and none of my business. I could care less. What is WRONG is that he would not own it, lied about it and then passed it off as no big deal when it IS a big deal. What he did was blatantly manipulating We The People in an attempt to promote his own agenda, seemingly par for the course in modern-day politics; but he is deliberately hiding an association with a group promoting racial hatred and politics of division while carrying banners proclaiming:
UNITY
Unity my ass. I have NEVER seen this country more divided that it has been since he and his racist, race-baiting wife drove a wedge in even deeper.
CHANGE
What kind of change? Role reversal and enslavement of the white race?
HOPE
Hope for what? Hope that we are not violently raped for another 4 to 8 by a sleeper cell of the NWO?
Oh, yeah, I went there - and I bought property. He's bought and paid for - I guarantee it.
Post a Comment