This is Homegrown Michigan Stupidity
As if our Dummy-crap Party leaders here weren't practicing ENOUGH assholery when they fucked us over in the Presidential primary this year, now we get Congressman John Dingell[berry] who wants a 50-cent tax hike on every gallon of gas. We can't afford the shit now, and he wants to add 50 more cents to a gallon?
Oh, but it's to make us "greener." Yeah, right. They'll pocket the money - money that, incidentally, comes mostly from PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO DRIVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING - and still allow Big Business to keep fucking up the environment. We lose either way.
They pretend they're herding us like sheep to be shorn, but they're really herding us like cattle to the slaughter. We're just too fat and complacent to realize it.
BAAA BAAA


3 comments:
Sorry, but the Democratic leaders in Florida are way bigger idiots than what you guys have in Michigan. And you know what? We're even bigger idiots if we elect them again!
Dummy-Crap Party. I don't know that even my twisted mind would have come up with that one. I like, I like.
Yeah, what is up with old boy trying to punish the citizens? This electoral cycle has everybody tied in a knot huh?
Glad you liked it, Martin. I've got a million and one of them, and I'm willing to share!
And I agree, Vanessa, we're pretty big idiots if we elect them again!
Post a Comment