State of the State of the State of the State
Hey, Vanessa - if you like that Hillary collage, you'll LOVE this:
Then there's THIS bit of malarkey we've come to expect from Hillary:
"Since when do Democrats attack one another?" Good Grief! You've been attacking your fellow Democrat(s) from the moment you started falling behind and realized you just might lose! "Let's have a debate about your tactics and your behavior during this campaign."
Did she really go there?
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black (no pun intended, and it's only a matter of time before she does it herself instead of putting Geraldine Ferraro up to her dirty work). I had no use for Hillary while her husband occupied the Oval Office, and I have even less use for her now in light of the games she's played regarding Michigan (and Florida). She took a position AGAINST us, agreed with her party to silencing our voices and sanctioning our delegates (which I don't really have a problem with since our own state party leaders broke the rules and hopefully they will pay for the error of their ways come next election), again, until she started falling behind. THEN she wanted to seat our delegates (and THAT'S what really has my panties in a bunch). If she had a clear lead against Obama, she would have never looked back and would have left the shit floating in the bowl here in Michigan (and Florida). Thanks for the flush, "Senator."
Don't get me wrong. I'm not particularly an Obama fan, but I will vote for almost anyone that's not Hillary. Like I've said before, I'd rather have Jeffrey Dahmer than Hillary Clinton in charge - at least with Dahmer, we'd KNOW beforehand that he'd torture, rape, mutilate, and murder us before eating us. (Yes, I know he's dead, which in a way kind of reinforces my position).


0 comments:
Post a Comment