Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Emails

I get a chuckle over the Obama emails I get, telling me not to vote for a Muslim, etc. Whatever. Knowing how the process works, whether I vote for McCain, Obama, or Huckleberry Hound really makes no difference since the Electoral College elects who they want, and they don't need to follow the wishes of the general population, so who really gives a shit what I think? Until the archaic system we use to elect our "leaders" is abolished, I don't care, since my "voice" will never be heard under the current system (and no one's listened to me for 35 years anyhow, so why start now?).

I skim through the news reports about the battle between the Democratic Party candidates and it kind of turns my guts and loosens my bowels. Not that I can't get behind a woman candidate - being a woman myself I think that would be pretty cool - just not THAT woman. We already had 8 years of HillBilly and the Constitution clearly states 10 years - even if it wasn't served in name, we know who was pulling the strings and another 8 would put her WAY over the 10-year limit. Besides, I'm sickened by a "leader" who spends so much time mowing down her own Party-fellows in her bid to bite, scratch, and claw her way to the top. If she's willing to tear down another candidate, what's she willing to do to the rest of America?

Myself, I'd rather see Jeffrey Dahmer in office than Hillary Clinton. He could do just as good a job eating the living, beating heart of this country while dead as Clinton would in any state of being. Since I vote neither Democrat nor Republican and knowing a third party candidate will never reach Office (thank you again, Electoral College), I will continue to vote Nader. Hopefully he moves his ass and gets his name on the ballot again, since the Green Party candidate kind of scares me, too. More likely than not, I'll just sit home on Election Day.

1 comments:

H2o February 17, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

I can't see what all the white folks see in Martin Luther King wanna be.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP