It's About Time
Ralph Nader's thrown his hat into the ring. About time. Now I actually have someone to vote for, even though we already know that an independent will never be elected into office, even if he/she is the most qualified candidate, since the Demoturds and Republicraps have the process hog-tied and gagged to prevent it from ever being a true democratic election of our President. At least I can cast my vote with a clear conscience, even knowing it's a waste. Woooo hoooo!
And is HillBilly ever gonna learn that negativity is not doing her any good? The meaner she gets, the worse she does and that makes her even meaner - it's a vicious circle that's doing nothing more than damaging her name and credibility should she choose to run again next time around.
My prediction for this election: It's gonna be McCain vs. Obama. McCain's gonna win because although the country is ready for change, I don't think they're quite ready to place a black man in office, citing his inexperience (which I personally think works in his favor - I'd rather have an inexperienced dude in office than one who's been around the block and more likely to be corrupted) and all the other blah blah blah without overtly saying they're not ready for a black man, and a black man is going to be elected long before a woman. Hell, they weren't even ready to have a female running mate with a chance at ever seeing the Oval Office (think "Mondale" back in the day, getting flushed right down the shitter). That's all that I have to say about that.


2 comments:
Hillary, McCain, Obama, Nader... I don't like any of them. Am I allowed to vote for myself?
Sure, Kev. Maybe I'll pencil you in, too!
Post a Comment