The Depths of Stupidity Continue to be Plumbed
I saw this over at Vanessa's, and my guts kind of clenched.
She posted a sign: "No handouts for Obama supporters, liars, tricksters, or kids of supporters" refused to give treats to some and sent them away crying, then stood in her doorway and said (on camera) that "Obama is scary."
That name sounded familiar to me, and I didn't know why. So I Googled her and found a post about her at Daily Kos. She even made Yahoo news. She was one of the Republican delegates for the state of Michigan. If she acts this way now about candy, what should we expect from her November 4, when Senator Obama will very likely become President Obama?
How much lower can we go? I'm the biggest asshole on the planet, but even *I* wouldn't have taken it out on little kids. Like they know anything about politicking.


0 comments:
Post a Comment