Where Do These Come From?
A while back I started getting emails from Dick Devos, who had previously run in the Michigan gubernatorial election (didn't vote for him or anyone for that matter, admittedly). I didn't know who the hell he was and quite frankly could have given a shit less what he had to say in the first place. How did my email address end up on his roles? I have no clue.
Today I got an email from McCain, promising this, that, and the other thing to help Michigan. and encouraging me to vote in the primary tomorrow. I'm sure it's a form letter that they just insert the name of each state into, since no one really gives a shit about Michigan - which is pretty obvious by the fact that we're experiencing a single-state recession and no one's done a damn thing about the situation here in years, except for driving away our automotive industry. Again, how did my email address end up on HIS roles?
I developed a defeatist attitude about the Presidential elections years ago, since it makes really no difference who I vote for and the President is chosen by the Electoral College, and they don't need to listen to what the voters want anyhow. Every vote matters, my ass.
Just curious how I landed on their email lists, I guess. They can do whatever they want to, I don't really care any more, since I know they're going to do what they want anyhow. I learned the hard way on September 12, 2007, that because I'm NOT a criminal, I have no rights in this state or in this country and the ones they pretend I have are just figments of my imagination.


0 comments:
Post a Comment