I Never Mentioned It Here...
So for anyone who has not come here from What Floats My Boat, please note that posting will be minimal if at all for at least a couple more weeks until after I deliver.... and recover a bit.... and get restarted on my MS medications.
In the meantime, I continue reading the (so-called) news and, of course, the many wonderful blogs filling my Google Reader on a daily basis. Some days are better than others, of course, and I am not always able to keep up, but I certainly try my best.
Until then, best wishes, take care, and "see you on the other side."
A.


1 comments:
I have all I can do to keep up with one blog. I have no clue how you run a half dozen. I guess this is the one I will concentrate on. Thanks for your continued patronage of my blog. I'll keep watching for new posts from you. I hope all is well, and stays that way.
Joe
Post a Comment