The Best Policy - Honesty
I nearly spit a mouthful of juice out onto my keyboard when I read this tiny little bit of junk over at Magic Negro Watch this evening:
“The Republican Party is in deep trouble,” Powell told corporate security executives at a conference in Washington sponsored by Fortify Software Inc. The party must realize that the country has changed, he said. “Americans do want to pay taxes for services,” he said. “Americans are looking for more government in their life, not less.”Really? We want MORE government? We want to pay taxes for services (for the 40-some percent of the population that pays NOTHING)? I guess I totally missed the meaning behind the TEA parties. Must be they really WERE about someone dipping their scrotum.... Which government official should I be lining up to fellate? Oh, I have to take a number?
My favorite part of the post, though, is the author's thoughts on the subject of Mr. Turncoat Powell (someone who, incidentally, had my respect - and confidence - until the day he endorsed Barack Obama):
Unfortunately there are few Negro folks like myself that don’t give a fuck what silly ass Negros think about my political views. I’ll wear the so-called Uncle Tom badge with honor while giving idiot liberal Negros the long finger salute.I love candor, and GLN walks the walk and talks the talk.


0 comments:
Post a Comment