Bubbling to the Surface of My Mind
Montana To Ban "Why Are You Hitting Yourself?" game.
CAP News is satire, if you don't already know that. But. . . if you think about it, a similar kind of abuse on a higher level occurs in real life on the American people by their state and federal governments. They sit on us and pummel us with our own fists, figuratively speaking, thrashing our Constitutional rights and using our taxpayer dollars to do it. So why are we hitting ourselves? Get your shit together and get your head out of your ass, America.
I had a conversation earlier that got me thinking about a post I haven't published yet (been working on it for a while and it's a monster so maybe I will break it down into a series), and after watching patterns developing in the news (not satire news sites) about all kinds of "stuff," I smell a revolution coming. People have told me I was full of shit for years, but I'm sure people thought a few others were full of shit 2-1/4 centuries ago in this same country - and look what happened.
I LOVE the Declaration of Independence and Constitution of the United States. They are two of the greatest documents ever to pour from the mind of man, in my opinion. And in the Declaration, our Founding Fathers made it clear that it was our right AND OUR DUTY to abolish a government that is abusive to its citizenry. We see our Rights suppressed, twisted, stolen, and infringed upon on a regular basis; it's only a matter of time before We The People take action to ensure those rights guaranteed to us by these great pages are restored to us in full flavor instead of the saccharine-sweetened diet version we have now. I smell it in the air. I feel it in my bones.


0 comments:
Post a Comment